Resources for Event Managers
Information will be posted here to support all Event Managers in the successful completion of their events. Use of these materials are not required, but can be helpful to provide guidance for your event.
Other assistance and materials are available but are not always allowed to be made public. Contact us for more information.
Log in to the registration system to check your team list or update payments received.
- Read Me First to understand how the schedules work and are designed
- 9 Team Event - requires 2 competition tables and 6 judges
- 12 Team Event - requires 2 competition tables and 6 judges
- 24 Team Event - requires 2 competition tables and 12 judges
- 48 Team Event - requires 4 competition tables and 24 judges
- Special thanks to Nick Galotti for creating these sample schedules!
Sample Floor Plan
- 48 Team Event: Robonautica
Documents for Volunteers
- Inspection Guidelines: Information for those in charge of queuing and for referees to help determine the legality of the FLL team's robot. There is no official inspection process in FLL, but teams are expected to act as gracious professionals and follow the guidelines. Queuers and referees should scan the materials brought by the teams to help prevent problems.
- Old Referee Training Material (2009 - Smart Move)
- Old Judge Training Material (2009 - Smart Move)
- Old Judge Training Material (2008 - Climate Connections)
Maintained by email@example.com
Last modified: August 15, 2012 11:27:59